MEASURED & INDICATED
Reported Mineral Reserves at Rosia Montana can be summarised as follows:
PROVEN & PROBABLE
Rosia Montana Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves Reporting Notes:
- All Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves statements contained in the Technical Report are classified in accordance with the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum’s “CIM Standards on Mineral Resources and Reserves, Definitions and Guidelines” as per the requirements of NI 43-101.
- For more information with respect to the data verification procedures undertaken and the key assumptions, parameters and risks associated with the foregoing scientific and technical information, please refer to the technical report , a copy of which is filed under the Company’s SEDAR profile.
- The Mineral Resources estimates set out above are estimated based on a 0.4 gram of gold per tonne cut-off grade.
- Numbers may not total due to rounding.
- Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are mine and property totals and are not limited to Gabriel’s proportionate interests in the Project.
- All quoted Mineral Resources are inclusive of the Mineral Reserves. Mineral Resources which are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.
- Development of the Project is dependent on successful permitting.
Reported Mineral Resources at Bucium Rodu-Frasin can be summarized as follows: